Air Input is a tiny app to turn your android device to a wireless input device, remote control your computer anywhere in your room via Wi-Fi or 3G mobile network.
Please download Air Input Receiver in: "http://www.honeypoint.com/air_input/en/" , it's about 100+ kb filesize and you don't need to install JRE (Java Runtime Environment) on your system. Support OS: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7.
Current support device to simulate:
mouse and keyboard
- Actually this more like a touchpad / trackball, the function simulate to move mouse cursor, left, middle and right click;
- Left click acceptable both in touch (to move) area and left button;
- Support 2 pointers at once, therefore you can select and drag item(s);
- An algorithm to try to let cursor move smooth and no lag, also help cursor move quickly in long movement;
- Pinch and zoom in touch area for zoom in and out, work for Windows picture viewer, Word, web browser and etc;
- Horizontal and vertical wheeling in top and right edge of touch area to scrolling page / document. Horizontal wheeling only support limited Windows program currently, like: notepad;
- Middle button click and scrolling acceptable;
- Working in Android 2.1 version, but better experience in 2.2+ version, cause one feature does not support in 2.1 version;
- Key input by using soft keyboard, support input common characters only currently;
media player controller
- control music / video playing by Play / Pause, Stop, Previous and Next button, support Media Player Classic, foobar2000 and etc;
- control Windows volume by Volume Up, Volume Down and mute button, hold button for continued adjustment for volume up and down;
- different layout for portrait and landscape orientation;
Air Input will encryption your password (if set) when connection, but other operation command will not, so please using this App in a security network, eg: your home network.
- full Internet access, require for main function and AdMob component;
- view network state, require for AdMob component;
- control vibrator, vibrate when pressing softkeys;
Air Input is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Air Input (version 0.3) has a file size of 241.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 38 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Air Input since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-14.
The latest version is 0.3 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-01-12
- added: key input by using soft ,- receiver auto refresh LAN IP, and showing internet IP ,- details adjusted and bug